An Update to our Valued Clients
Given global concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to personally share the extra precautions Namaste Spa is taking to keep our guests and employees safe and allow them to keep enjoying peace and relaxation with confidence.
We are carefully monitoring the recommendations of government health agencies, such as Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local health organizations, and we have further elevated our stringent cleaning and sanitation protocol. Here are some examples of what we are doing:
• Practicing social distancing of at least six feet distance to the greatest extent possible.
• Employees and clients who are sick will be expected to stay home.
• All clients should be screened prior to entrance into the building including temperature check and screening form.
• Clients should be required to wear a mask upon entry and when feasible while a service is being performed.
• All service providers and clients will wear face masks or cloth face coverings to the extent possible.
• Limit the number of clients allowed in the building depending on the square footage or occupancy guidelines.
• Stagger appointments to minimize and/or eliminate excessive clients in waiting areas.
• Ensure that services are provided by appointment only; no walk-ins.
• Clients are required to sanitize their hands upon entering the building and before each service.
• Payments for services are recommended to be non-cash only.
• Disinfecting high-touch hard surfaces throughout the Spa hourly, such as door handles, handrails, light switches, and faucets.
• Enhancing deep cleaning every night in all treatment suites and relaxation areas, in addition to cleaning treatment suites after each service.
• Increasing the deployment of anti-bacterial hand sanitizers within the Spa.
• Implementing digital intake forms
• Educating our staff on COVID-19 symptoms as well as preventative measures.
• Instructing employees to continue to wash their hands before and after every service (per our typical protocol) and additionally a minimum of every hour when not performing services, which has been proven by the CDC to be the most effective preventative measure.
• If an employee has come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID, he/she is required to get tested within 24 hours and is not to return to work until he/she has received a negative test result
There is no denying that COVID-19 has had an impact on our communities. Rest assured, Namaste Spa remains in close contact with government health agencies and is taking the proper precautions as this situation evolves. Thank you for your long-term trust in Namaste Spa. Our dedicated employees and guests have been at the center of our business since we opened our spa in 2015, and we remain committed to offering you a safe and enjoyable environment.